Здесь расскажем о самых актуальных проектах, к которым можно присоединиться.
DevOps Engineer (CloudBilling)
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed. Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas. Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
• Maintenance and improvement of cloud infrastructure
• Infrastructure automation
• Close work with development/test teams
We are a cross-discipline (mobile, windows PC, cloud backend) team and we develop and operate an AR remote assistance service that allows field engineers to get qualified technical support from remote experts via video calls, document sharing, and holographic annotations.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with at least some of the following technologies: -DevOps - Jenkins/Concourse/TeamCity or similar - Cloud, IaaS - Kubernetes - Network security - IaC e.g. TerraForm
• Highly available scalable solutions
• Good spoken English (B2/C1)
• Readiness to learn and master new technologies, frameworks and tools
• Motivation and initiative
• Understanding of software development life cycle
You will take the responsibility and "own" the cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline configuration, network security and high availability topics. You will work with the product owner to help with release management and manage different staging environments. You will offer your own vision and come up with initiatives to promote and strengthen the DevOps culture in the team.
• Development experience in C# and .NET
• Experience with static code analysis systems, e.g. SonarQube
• Release management experience
• German language